I provide bespoke mathematics tuition for:
• KS3 (Years 7-9);
• KS4 (Years 10 & 11) – i.e., GCSE, iGCSE & Scottish National 5;
• KS5 (Years 12 & 13) – i.e., A-Level, Scottish Higher and Advanced Higher;
• University-Level Engineering Mathematics
• Sessions on Exam Taking Skills, Time Management Skills & Independent Learning Skills
My normal rates for a one-hour session reflect my extensive experience as an educator & Senior Examiner and are:
• £32 for up to including GCSE level or Scottish National 5;
• £41 for up to and including A-Level, Scottish Higher and Advanced Higher;
• £95 for up to and including the third year of a University-Level Engineering degree; and,
• £32 per session for Exam Taking Skills, Time Management Skills & Independent Learning Skills.
Discounts are offered for block bookings of 10 sessions paid for in advance.
Given the unprecedented times with the Covid-19 pandemic, I am currently teaching students only online. Once the pandemic is fully over, I am happy to discuss travelling to your house (within a 10-mile radius of my base in the West Midlands) for face-2-face tuition.
I am fully trained and happy to accommodate students with Dyslexia, ADHD & Asperger Syndrome.
I do charge for cancellations, so please bear that in mind.